“Crank up the music, bro!” As requested, Will quickly pushed the volume button on the stereo and blasted some Bratz music. “Silly Willy Billy, you’re a legend, mate!” Guy started dancing like a lobster when Bratz Forever Diamonds came on.
“Guy!” Will yelled ridiculously loudly. “GUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”
After, like, the twelve-thousand-hundred-million-hundred-hundredth-thousand-times-infinity try of screaming at Guy, Will finally got his attention. “Gosh, Guy, we should be ashamed. We’ve been dancing like freaking bacteria instead of working on our genius plan!”
“…got any new ideas to add to it?”
Will sighed. “Nope… Original plan will have to do…let’s hope they fall for it.”
“Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm” Guy nodded and grinned. “Rad as radish, duuuuuuuuuude.”
“And now we wait.”
A knock came from the door. The knock was gentle, graceful…and who am I kidding myself? I don’t use adjectives well. Anyway, Will, unusually energetic (or maybe it was the candy Guy put in his awesome strawberry jam – ‘cause it’s the best kind and all– sandwich), and he spriiiiiinted to the door
“Chris! Chris!” Will said, talking very quickly. “Glad you’re here. Now, I have someone to introduce to you.”
“…who?”
By the time Chris had gotten that out, Will had already dragged himself and Chris to the couch, where a relative stranger sat.
“Chris…this is Phil.” Will scurried away and went into the kitchen to join Guy.
Somehow, within a few minutes, Phil and Chris were making out on the sofa. Guy and Will’s plan had worked.
I watched it all from the anonymous safe house of the tree. I wanted my Chrissy. I wanted SpongeBob. I wanted SpongeBob. Apparently repetition is necessary to be a good super villan...awesome...
Someday, Jon. Someday. Mwa hahaha mwa hahahahahahahahaha!
Thank goodness that's the ending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment