Chapter 1
"I'm sick of this, Chris!" Guy moaned. He reached for the remote but Chris hit it away from him. "Arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh! Christopher Anthony John Martin! We are not watching America's Next Top Model! Okay?"
"But… but… I want to see if Melrose wins the photo shoot!"
"No, Chris! Enough is enough; we've all accepted that you're gay, but that's no reason to… to feminise yourself!" Guy looked at Chris in disgust.
Guy noticed a tear forming in Chris's eye. "I have an excellent taste in television, that's all. I don't like cars or cricket or sport… some men don't either." Chris was getting defensive now. Uhoh. "Just because I like to look presentable doesn't mean I'M A FREAK!" He stormed out and slammed the door behind him.
Guy didn't bother chasing after Chris, instead he just sighed and got out his cell phone. He typed in the number and waited.
"Will, I need your help. Come to Chris's apartment as soon as you can."
To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment